Community Work Service Program
The Harford County Community Work Service Program provides an alternative sanction to traditional incarceration while allowing the defendant to pay their debt to the community. All defendants who are ordered to perform Community Work Service in Harford County must first complete an intake interview with a case manager prior to being placed at a worksite.
101 S. Main St
Bel Air, MD 21014
Program Director: Kevin Bianca - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation:
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For an intake interview you must:
- Bring a copy of Court paperwork
- Bring a picture ID or form of Identification
- There is a $25.00 fee for Community Service, payable by MONEY ORDER ONLY
- Intake hours are from 8:30-4:00pm
- Call first to make an appointment