Office of Employment Services & Human Resources Information Systems
It is the mission of the Office of Employment Services & HRIS to provide a comprehensive onboarding program for employees, law clerks and judges, manage employee benefits, retirement processing and maintain the Human Resources Information System. We support employees through all aspects of employment from onboarding to retirement.
The Office of Employment Services & HRIS:
- Conducts onboarding for employees, law clerks and judges;
- Manages employee benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plans
- Facilitates Annual Open Enrollment;
- Processes employee retirements;
- Maintains employee electronic records;
- Coordinates Financial Disclosure Process for Judiciary Employees;
- Maintains the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).