Maryland Attorney Listing
This listing is an index of all attorneys who have been admitted to the bar in the State of Maryland. The list includes attorneys authorized to practice, as well as those who may no longer be authorized to practice because they are on inactive/retired status, are serving as judges, or because of a disciplinary or administrative action that affects their eligibility to practice. Any attorney whose status is listed as "active" is considered in good standing and is authorized to practice law.
If you are unable to find a name you are searching for, or if you have questions about the listing, please contact the Maryland Court of Appeals Clerk's Office at 410-260-1500. The Maryland Judiciary provides this information as a public service. Information contained in this listing is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed.
To search the Attorney Listing:
- Enter as many known characters of the last name as possible. The more characters you insert, the faster the search results are retrieved.
- Names containing an apostrophe (') require a backslash (\) inserted before the apostrophe. For example, to locate O'Toole, enter O\'Toole.
- Hyphenated names are searched by the first name of the hyphenated name. For example, to locate Jones-Smith, enter Jones.
- Names containing two words or spaces are searched by the first word. For example, to locate Del Rio, enter Del. Del will be listed alphabetically as if it is a single last name.
- Do not include abbreviations such as Jr. and Sr. in the Last Name field.
- You can also search by beginning letter
of the last name, for example, inserting "S" in the Last Name field will return
all last names beginning with the letter "S"; however, the results will take
longer to display.
The information displayed is drawn from the Attorney Information System (AIS). Changes made to AIS may not appear immediately on this list. The data is refreshed regularly and changes made in AIS should appear within approximately one hour.