The Role of Guardian of the Person
This is part of a three-part video series that will help you understand the responsibilities of guardianship. Introduction to Adult Guardianship explains what guardianship is, when guardianship is appropriate, and the legal process for becoming a guardian. This is one of two shorter videos – The Role of Guardian of the Person and The Role of Guardian of the Property – that detail the responsibilities of those roles.
- Tip sheet
- Español transcripción
- Additional Information
- Adult Guardianship: Introduction to Adult Guardianship
- Adult Guardianship: The Role of Guardian of the Person
- Adult Guardianship: The Role of Guardian of the Property
- Before Court: Preparing for Your Day in Court
- Bringing a Small Claim
- Can’t Afford Appellate Costs?
- Can’t Afford Court Filing Fees?
- Defending a Small Claim
- Finding Legal Help in a Civil Case
- Foreclosure Mediation
- Foreclosure Process
- Hiring and Working with Your Lawyer
- How to Research the Law
- Need an Interpreter?
- Service of Process
- Should I Represent Myself?
- Tips for Your Day in Court
- What is the Law?
Last updated: April 2017