How to Research the Law?
Researching the law can be tough unless you have a plan. This video will give you an overview on how to research a legal problem, including how to start, where to look for reliable legal information, and when to stop. This video covers Maryland law.
- Tip sheet
- Español transcripción
- Additional Information
- Before Court: Tips on Preparing for Your Day in Court
- What is the Law?
- Should I Represent Myself?
- Hiring and Working with Your Lawyer
- Tips for Your Day in Court
- Can’t Afford Court Filing Costs?
- Finding Legal Help in a Civil Case
- Bringing a Small Claim
- Defending a Small Claim
- Service of Process
- Can’t Afford Appellate Costs?
Last updated: March 2016