Thursday, October 27, 2022
The Maryland Court Help Center Provider Conference brings together Maryland court help center providers from throughout Maryland for educational programming, training, and networking. It is organized by Access to Justice and Juvenile and Family Services of the Maryland Judiciary.
Maryland Judicial Center
187 Harry S. Truman Parkway
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Administrative Office of the Courts
Access to Justice
District Court of Maryland
Juvenile & Family Services
Registration is now closed.
Agenda & Speakers
View the online schedule for more information.
Who should attend?
- Maryland court help center staff attorneys
- Maryland court help center paralegals
- Maryland court help center support staff
- Pro bono attorneys who volunteer at Maryland court help centers
- Family support services coordinators
- Court administrators
- Law librarians
- Others with interest in court-based help centers
Why should I attend?
- Meet other Maryland court help center providers from across the state.
- Exchange information, ideas, and talk about the important work that you do.
- Learn about substantive and procedural topics that relate to your work.