Did you win money in a District Court case? Even if you win your case, you may need to take additional steps to collect the money you are owed. The court will not collect the money for you. If the defendant does not pay, it is up to you to collect the judgment.
This FREE, 1-hour class will help you learn how to collect a judgment in the District Court. This topic is presented by an attorney from the Maryland Court Help Center.
We will cover:
- What information do you need before you begin?
- How can I collect my judgment?
- Which court forms should I use?
- What are the fees and costs?
- How do I serve the court papers?
- What happens after I file?
- When do I need a lawyer?
This online class is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. Participating in this online class does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the speaker.