Under the current Rules, many records and documents are frequently available immediately upon request, including those listed here. Please note that there are occasions, including but not limited to when there are technical problems, when requests are made for multiple or bulk records, or when files are in active use or archived storage, that specific documents may not be immediately available.
Most judicial records are in the custody of a local clerk’s office. To request those records, please contact the appropriate clerk's office, which is generally where the case was filed or the hearing or trial was conducted.
- Clerk's Office
- District Court's PIA representative
- Court of Special Appeals PIA Requests
- Court of Appeals PIA Requests
- Attorney Grievance Commission PIA Requests
- Commission on Judicial Disabilities PIA Requests
To request a public record from the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) or to request court data, contact the AOC’s PIA representative: