The Robert C. Murphy Courts of Appeal Building is located at 361 Rowe Boulevard. The building houses the highest court in the State, the Court of Appeals, as well as the intermediate appellate court, the Court of Special Appeals. In addition, the following court related offices are located in the building:
Take the Beltway (I-495) to Route 50 East. Follow the signs to Annapolis. Take Exit 24 towards Rowe Blvd/MD-70/ Annapolis/Bestgate Rd and bear right onto Rowe Boulevard....
Take the Beltway (I-695) to Route I-97 South at Beltway Exit 4. Follow the signs to Annapolis. (Route I-97 merges with Route 50 East.) Take Exit 24 towards Rowe Blvd/MD-70/ Annapolis/Bestgate Rd and bear right onto Rowe Boulevard....
From the Eastern Shore:
Take US-50 West over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Travel approximately 5 miles to Exit 24A towards MD-70 S/Rowe Blvd...
...Go to the second light at Rowe Boulevard and Taylor Avenue and turn right on Taylor Avenue towards the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. The second driveway at Gate #7 is the entrance to the stadium parking lot. Paid parking is available on the stadium parking lot at a cost of $5 per day. The first 30 minutes are free. Follow the walking path across Taylor Avenue continuing along Herbert Sachs Drive and around the complex of State buildings.
The lot will be accessed through gate/card/pay station system at Gate #7. The pay-on-foot station will accept cash or credit cards (Master Card & Visa). The pay-on-foot machine will provide change as well as receipts. Upon payment of your parking fee, you will have 15 minutes to exit through the parking lot gate. The pay-on-foot station is located between the parking lot and the foot bridge to the District Courthouse.
2. Proceed to parking and complete task. When you leave your vehicle, remember to take your parking pass with you. (Note: 1st 30 minutes are free)
3. At pay-on-foot station, insert parking pass and payment (Cash/Credit)
4. Remove parking pass and receipt. (Note: Upon payment, you have 15 minutes to exit through the parking lot gate)
5. Proceed to gate and insert pass into machine. (Gate goes up)
There is overflow public parking at Gate #5 past the stadium on Taylor Avenue. Parking is for Daily Parking, the USNA Shuttle, and the Downtown Shuttle. Cost: Park ALL DAY for $5.00.
* Gate 1 at the Naval Academy
* Downtown Annapolis
* Circuit Court - 7 Church Circle
* Orphans Court - 7 Church Circle
* State Government Office Complex / Lawyers Mall