In order to assist applicants in preparing for the written portion of the Uniform Bar Examination (UBE), the State Board of Law Examiners provides the following materials:
PDF reproductions of both Multistate Performance Test (MPT) items and the Multistate Essay Examination (MEE) questions for each administration of the UBE beginning with July 2019.
Two (2) representative good answers for each MPT item and each MEE question for each administration of the UBE beginning with July 2019. The Representative Good Answers are provided to illustrate how actual examinees sitting in Maryland’s administration of the UBE responded to the MPT and MEE items. The Representative Good Answers are not “average” passing answers nor are they necessarily “perfect” answers. Instead, they are responses which, in the Board’s view, are successful answers written by applicants who passed the Maryland General Bar Examination. These answers are reproduced without any changes or corrections by the Board, other than to spelling and formatting for ease of reading.
Exam Questions & Answers
- October 2020 Remote Bar Exam Multistate Essay Examination
- October 2020 Remote Bar Exam MPT
- October 2020 Remote Bar Exam in Maryland - Representative Good Answers
- February 2020 Multistate Essay Examination
- February 2020 MPT 1
- February 2020 MPT 2
- February 2020 UBE in Maryland - Representative Good Answers
- July 2019 Multistate Essay Examination
- July 2019 MPT 1
- July 2019 MPT 2
- July 2019 UBE in Maryland - Representative Good Answers