Request for Duplicate Bar Certificate

If you would like a duplicate Bar Certificate, please submit a written request indicating where you would like the wall certificate mailed, along with payment of $25.00 (as a check or money order made out to Clerk of the Supreme Court, or in cash). 

Send your letter with payment  to:

Supreme Court of Maryland
Robert C. Murphy Courts of Appeal Building
361 Rowe Boulevard, 4th Floor
Annapolis, MD  21401