The Maryland Judiciary COVID-19 statistical documents provide a record of select judicial operations during each phase of the COVID-19 health emergency as outlined in the phased reopening plan. Data from the same period in the prior year and in the prior month are provided for statistical comparison. Statewide and jurisdiction-level case filings, hearings held/concluded, highlighted case types and hearing types, pleas, dispositions, and problem-solving court participant data are included in these reports.
- Report 1: COVID-19 Statistical Document Phase I (March – May 2020)
- Report 2: COVID-19 Statistical Document Phase II (June – July 2020)
- Report 3: COVID-19 Statistical Document Phases III & IV (August – October 2020)
- Report 4: COVID-19 Statistical Document Second Wave III and II (November 2020- January 2021)
- Report 5: COVID-19 Statistical Document Second Wave Phase II and IV and V (February 2021-June 2021)
- Report 6: COVID-19 Statistical Document Phase V (July 2021-September 2021)
- Report 7: COVID-19 Statistical Document Phase V (October 2021-December 2021)
- Report 8: COVID19 Statistical Document Phase III and V (January 2022-March 2022)
- Report 9: COVID19 Statistical Document Phase V (April 2022-June 2022)
As the Judiciary has been operating in Phase V since March 2022, no additional COVID Statistical documents are currently in production.