PUBLIC NOTICE:   On or about June 18, 2019, the Courtland Street entrance to the Court House will be closed for renovations. The Office Street entrance will remain open.


If your case meets certain conditions, you may be able to ask the court to expunge a criminal record or juvenile record. Expungement removes information about a case from court and law enforcement records. To learn more, see Expungement.