PUBLIC NOTICE:   On or about September 27, 2018, the Office Street entrance to the Court House will be closed for renovations.   The Courtland Street entrance will remain open.

Court Interpreters

To request a spoken language interpreter, please fill out a Request for Spoken Language Interpreter and submit the completed form to the Clerk's Office for the Circuit Court for Harford County. Please provide the Court with sufficient time to obtain the spoken language interpreter services.